Dear Patients & Families,
We are monitoring the impact of Covid-19 (coronavirus) in our community and are in contact with our local, state, and federal partners. Our top priority is always the health and safety of our patients and their families. There have been no changes to our office or hours of operation. We expect staff who are feeling ill to stay home and request that patients who are ill to reschedule their appointments.
At Tensegrity Physical Therapy, we want to be as responsible as we can by constantly wiping down surfaces and deep cleaning after each patient visit so that we can continue to assist ourselves and our patients. Another benefit is that our facility allows for a comfortable social space since it is 15,000 square feet.
Below are some simple guidelines for your reference:
• Please call to reschedule your appointment if you are feeling ill.
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands.
• Cover your nose and mouth with something disposable (like a tissue) when you cough or sneeze. Throw the tissue in the trash after you use it.
• Clean your frequently touched items (cell phones, door handles, purse straps, touch screens, pens, pencils, school supplies, sports equipment, etc.)
• Clean your hands often by washing them with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or using an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at 60%–95% alcohol. Soap and water should be used if hands are visibly dirty. It is especially important to clean hands after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after coughing, sneezing or blowing your nose
Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions, and we will continue to provide ongoing updates as necessary.
Tensegrity Physical Therapy
For more detailed information and ways to protect yourself, please click the link below: